DUNEDIN, Fla. — Five things to know about Dunedin’s newest taco joint, “Taco Baby”, located downtown on Main Street:
- The owners believe they have the smallest taco stand in the state, and they’ve proclaimed “Taco Baby” as such!
- “Taco Baby” was previously a stand-alone Chase ATM.
- The name “Taco Baby”, according to co-owner Traci Bryant Ferguson, comes from a feeling taco lovers know very well. “You have too many tacos, because they’re so delicious, that you end up having a little ‘taco baby’ bulge in your belly at the end.”
- Traci and Kurt Ferguson are also part of the team behind “Caracara”, which is also in Dunedin and also serves tacos!
- “Florida’s Tiniest Taqueria” is open Thursday and Fridays 5 p.m. to 1 a.m., Saturdays noon to 1 a.m. and Sundays noon to sunset.
Visit Taco Baby on the web at https://taco-baby.com/
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!